2011 m. balandžio 4 d., pirmadienis

Stress Test



          First of all, I want to start from the definition of stress.  However, it is difficult to find agreement on what the definition of stress should be, because the much larger concept was so quickly reduced to a popular buzzword to describe feelings of tension and pressure.

In fact there is unlikely to be a definition of stress that everyone agrees on, for what is stressful for one person may be pleasurable or have little effect on others, and each of us individually reacts to stress in countless different ways.

Thus, stress is the body's reaction to a change that requires a physical, mental or emotional adjustment or response.

So, I took a stress test on the internet. I had to answer to 27 questions for a short self-evaluation, which helped me to compare my stress level to that of other people. Test gave me a report of my results. There was 3 sections of scoring:
·         Quality of Life Score - 4.5
This is a measure of how happy person is with his life, including overall self-esteem, 
health, friends and family, and work or school.
·         Symptom Distress Score - 5
 This score measures person's symptoms of depression, anxiety, and holistility.
·         Level of Functioning Score - 4.5
This is a measure of how well person is able to get along in the community.

I got a high score of each of them. The Overall Score is 4.67. A high score indicates that I am well-adjusted. I do not need any kind of psychological services.

I was happy about my results, because it shows that I am not in stress and I am completely satisfied with my life. 

I recommend You to try this test on the page www.stresstest.net

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą