2011 m. kovo 28 d., pirmadienis

Personality Test

 
         A personality test aims to describe aspects of a person's character that remain stable throughout that person's lifetime, the individual's character pattern of behavior, thoughts, and feelings. 

So, I took two personality tests. The first was according to Carl’s Jung and Myers-Briggs Personality typology. Both of them shows that I am truly extrovert and that is true!

Test gave the results. The first type was ESFJ (Extroverted Sensing Feeling Judging). The second type was ESTJ. (Extroverted Sensing Thinking Judging). Differ is in only one letter.

Most people, who prefer extroversion, just like me, prefer action over reflection. Sometimes I may act quickly without thinking. I like to communicate by talking. These people, who have this type are the most communicative people of all types. Yes, I am sociable and expressive. 

People with this personality type are always willing to help. They strive for harmony and positive interactions. I truly agree with this, because I spend my time to create harmony around myself. I appreciate sensibility and warmth. It is very important in relationships.

I use my "sixth sense" and I trust my inspiration. I start many projects, but sometimes it is difficult to finish them. 

This test shows, that I can work in management, administration, law enforcement, and the other shows that I am good at education, health care, religion. So I prefer to choose the second option, because it is more reflective of me. I am not really interested in law or management. It looks boring to me. I want to add that I do not like to judge the others.

 To sum up, both tests showed similar results. Personality test is a good way to know yourself better.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą